- Alpha Arbutin is derived from the bearberry plant. It inhibits tyrosinase and thus prevents the formation of melanin. It promotes skin lightening and an even skin tone on all skin types.
- Koji Acid is a depigmenting agent and fights age spots. It induces skin lightening and helps establish an even skin tone on all skin types.
- Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate) is a potent anti-oxidant, it reduces hyperpigmentation including age spots, has anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and soothing effects.
- Licorice Extract lightens skin through inhibition of melanin formation and has strong anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamins A, D, E and lecithin, as well as potassium, known as the youth mineral. It is high in sterolins, which reduces age spots, heals sun damage and scars and significantly increases the amount of collagen in skin.
- Lemon Peel Oil contains citric and plant acids that work to cleanse, lighten and brighten the skin, remove dead skin, and stimulate new skin growth.
- Aloe Vera has many benefits for skin, including skin lightening, due to its amino acid content. Aloe is very useful to remove dead skin cells, heal irritation, and brighten the skin.
- Vitamins A (retinol palmitate), B3 (Niacinamide), B5 (d-Panthenol) and E all have regenerating properties and improve the appearance of aged, hyperpigmented and photodamaged skin.
My passion for natural healing inspired me to start an organic body care line and formulate therapeutic grade products that actually work! This resulted in the creation of my Anti-Aging Fading Serum, which contains all of the ingredients listed above. I can proudly report that today, my skin glows and I have no skin discoloration! This silky, moisturizing serum can be used every day to fade away skin discoloration, leaving skin hydrated and nourished!